Terms and Conditions
- It is the responsibility of the customer (proprietor of the vehicle), to provide a safe area to carry out mobile valeting work. It is the responsibility of the customer to obtain all necessary permissions for Border Valeting to carry out work in the designated area.
- Payment is strictly required on day of service. Cash or Cheque or Card
- Payment terms of 21 days may be given to trade customers.
- We understand and will exercise our statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if we are not paid according to agreed credit terms. 8% will be added to the Bank of England's reference rate (base rate).
- BV Detailing are insured to drive third party vehicles with fully comprehensive insurance. We also have Public Liability insurance.
- All cars worked upon must be road worthy. This is the responsibility of the customer.